Monday, July 11, 2016

3 big changes

Wow, has it really been over a year? As all of you may imagine, so much has changed within the last year and I think you guys as my readers, deserve an update. First things first I'm engaged to the love of my life, I'll be 8 months pregnant in about 2 weeks, and I became a store manager at a luxury retail designer store and I love what I do. That may or may not have been a lot to swallow but I'm so happy to be back and post for you guys!

What to expect? I still want the majority of my blog to revolve around fashion, but as a mommy to be I'm sure I'll post things about my new mommy life and I hope you guys enjoy. Let me know if  you guys have any request as far as post...I love new ideas.

Here's a shoot I did back in 2014 that never made it to my blog.








xo, Valerie

0 comments: