Thursday, January 15, 2015

Be a little sporty

Baseballl Chic
Hi Ladies! I've always enjoyed an effortless sporty chic look the thing with me is I sometimes I get tunnel vision when it comes to creating a sports luxe look. It's really a matter of combining different pieces both feminine and a little boyish to the look. The sports luxe look has been in trend for quite some time and I decided to put my ideal outfit together. I originally thought beanie! For some reason I felt like that was the easier choice but after some thought, I knew personally I'd wear a cap. The Chicago cap is very versatile and the great thing about it is the blue isn't so dark so it brings some light to the outfit. The plaid shirt is just an accessory to wear around your waist to make you look cool, and of course it’s always there for an extra layer in case you get chilly. The leather jacket and shoes gives it an edge and pulls everything together.  You can always keep it cute and chic even with a baseball hat! I would love to see your take on sport chic! Check a wide range of MLB hats including caps and beaniesWhat better way to show your team spirit by looking girly and sporty at the same time :)
xo, Valerie



3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Byta spänne |
3mmc Online |
Buy nembutal liquid |
Autoankauf München |
Security patrol services |
Buy steroids stacks |

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Skin Problems Overview

treatment of eye bags at home
Collagen stimulation Stick
COLLAGEN ANTI-WRINKLE EYE PATCHES

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The Ovation latin band have a long history of playing for probably the most stupendous weddings in the nation, and we are honored to be essential for so numerous extraordinary festivals. Our insightful customers have a preference for the better things, incline toward the works of art, and commend conventions.

Bands for hire in los angeles ,
latin bands for weddings los angeles ,
Bandas en los angeles ,
Bands For Weddings In California ,
Latin band for marriage ,
Latin band for occasion ,
versatile latin band ,
versatil band for marriage