Sunday, November 27, 2016

Warby Parker Winter Collection

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and time off. I started wearing eyeglasses this past year and I can't even begin to tell you all how hard it was for me to find a pair that was cute, the right color, and the right shape for my face. It took me quite some time to find the perfect pair and I ended up spending hundreds. During my selection process I couldn't help but wonder if there were any alternative options. 

Warby Parker has such a unique selection of eyeglasses to choose from for such a great prices starting at only $95 including prescription. I'm very impressed with their Winter Collection, some of my favorites include Louise, Valda, and Laurel. If you're like me and need options for different looks and Warby Parker offers many. Much often, boring eyeglass options are given at eye doctors but Warby Parker's close selection in color and variety of frame shapes makes the Winter Collection pop! 





0 comments: