Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Postpartum Fashion Looks


Look 1

Jacket: BCBG Maxazria 
Suede Pants: JCPenney 
Shoes: Elie Tahari
Top: Elie Tahari

Look 2

Suede jacket: Burlington (only $30!)
Tee shirt: H&M
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Adidas



My belly is gone, it's really bittersweet and I know most moms have gone through the same feeling. As you can probably imagine I haven't really had the chance to dress up as much as I usually did before I got pregnant but I've found myself very in tune with my fashion sense lately and very motivated when it comes to putting things together when I do have the chance to dress up. I had the chance to do some fall shopping two weeks before I had my baby but unfortunately most of what I bought fits big on me. Word of advice...don't go shopping while pregnant for your non pregnant self! I ended up weighing 20lbs lighter than before I got pregnant. 

I've been really into mixing very affordable pieces with other pieces along with putting on a jacket to spice up my look. If I were to give fashion advice on must have pieces during fall it's definitely stocking up on different jackets. It's really to transition from day to night and for many occasion. I hope you enjoy the looks.



0 comments: