Monday, April 8, 2013

In the Land Of Gods and Monsters






Ladies! Time for a new goal, post more styled outfits on this thing! It's been such a long time and can honestly say I miss everything about my blog. When I first started this blog I had so much time on my hands but my new goal now is to post at least once a week! Hope you enjoy the look :)

Outfit details:

Top and shades - random store in NYC (similar here) (similar here)
Clutch - Vintage Adrienne Vittadini  
Skirt and Shoes - Charlotte Russe (find here)(find here)


3 comments:

Shanon said... [Reply]

Cute, love your outfit! You def know how to style yourself. ;)

xxx
Shanon
www.kissmyfashion.org

Shayla D. said... [Reply]

I've missed you girl! Been checking my feed and thinking where the heck is this woman!

Valerie said... [Reply]

@shayla aww I know I should be doing a post sometime this week!